|CAV GT40 for sale by Road & Race|
|Rolling chassis price||$109425.00|
Rolling chassis configuration includes:
- Frame gloss black fitted with:
- TTR new design swingarm.
- Overhauled CB400Ffront forks.
- TTR billet lower triple tree.
- TTR 400-100 Rear sets. Anodised silver or black.
- CB400FStd gloss black upper triple tree.
- Std CB400FBattery/air filter box.
- Fuel tank Rubbers.
- Fuel tank…”unrestored”
- Plastic inner fender.
- Standard fender bracket
- Polished CB400Frear hub laced to a Excel flanged 2.5-18 Rim with SS spokes. New bearings.
- Polished CB400Ffront hub laced to a Excel flanged 2.15-18 Rim with SS spokes. New bearings.
- Yoshimura 466cc piston kit.
- Ported cyl head with new valves.
- New intake rubbers.
- Std camshaft and springs.
- Balanced crank and rods.
- New main and big end bearings.
- New primary chain.
- New race cam chain.
- New Cam chain adjusters.
- Overhauled gearbox with new bearings.
- All new seals and gaskets.
- Fitted with Std alternator and starter motor.
- Restored set of Std carburettors.
- OEM plastic airbox.
- Bead blasted finish on crankcase.
- Painted Bronze finish on engine side covers.
- Dyna electronic ignition with coils.
- New Honda wiring harness.
- Restored front brake calliper.
This famous thumper from the early 80’s has had a ground up nut and bolt restoration. Everything has been replaced to refreshed. The only thing to be left standard and authentic looking is the engine. It looks fantastic with its Brat conversion – like a custom café scrambler. The 600cc engine has all the grunt one needs and with all the modern bits added, it rides even better than the day it rolled off the factory floor. The engine has an original 15 000km’s on the clock and you can feel that tightness. It’s a full on custom bike that screams individuality – one not to miss!
|1998 Jag XK8 for sale by Road & Race|
Engine V8 4.0litre
Engine fully reconditioned with new pistons reconditione heads etc.
Current Kilometer reading 79981.
Engine reconditionded when we collected the car 27.5.2016 reading 74613 km.
Total covered since recon 5387.
Just had a major service.
Colour: Metallic Navy Blue.
Lovely much sought after Jaguar very scarce in South Africa