- FVH long wheel base Chassis
- Group N Racing Opel Kadett Superboss Engine
- Road legal with papers. Race eligible in a few classes.
- 620kg’s with 165kw
- Best position at the Knysna Hillclimb was 2nd in the recreated class and 3rd overall in historics behind a 70’s 911 RSR race car and 600hp Ford GT40. Best time was a 48sec – an Aventador does a 45sec.
|CAV GT40 for sale by Road & Race|
|Rolling chassis price||POA|
Rolling chassis configuration includes:
- 2.0 Turbocharged Toyota Celica GT4 engine, 5 speed manual gearbox.
- 201Kw, 405Nm, 720kg 0-100 in 3 seconds, Top speed 260Kph
- Obviously everything can be tweaked, this car currently has the standard engine.
- It has a very good brake package, twin pot calipers up front.
- (It is Fully road registered and licensed too)
- Custom orders available too.
|Lotus 7 1992 Model for sale by Road & Race|
|Car Model:||Lotus 7|
|Description:|| 1992 model Lotus
Build by Birken.
Toyota 20v black top engine 144kw
Wilwood brakes with discs all round.
New pipercriss filter,new birkin alu fuel tank, caterham carbon mirror.
|Radical Clubsport Racer|
|Car Model:||Radical Clubsport|
|Discription:||The Legendary Radical Clubsport Racers are up for sale. Originally imported from Dubai and these Racers were build with a Hayabusa 1300cc engine, Dyna 2000 Digital Performance Ignitions, Racing pistons, Keihin racing Carburators, Canton racing pressureised Oil system. In South Africa these cars wernt raced, they only did about 3hours on the race track after the engines has been rebuild. Been in Storage for 10 years and now brought back to their original glory, ready to be raced by its next owner.|