- 2.0 Turbocharged Toyota Celica GT4 engine, 5 speed manual gearbox.
- 201Kw, 405Nm, 720kg 0-100 in 3 seconds, Top speed 260Kph
- Obviously everything can be tweaked, this car currently has the standard engine.
- It has a very good brake package, twin pot calipers up front.
- (It is Fully road registered and licensed too)
- Custom orders available too.
- Frame gloss black fitted with:
- TTR new design swingarm.
- Overhauled CB400Ffront forks.
- TTR billet lower triple tree.
- TTR 400-100 Rear sets. Anodised silver or black.
- CB400FStd gloss black upper triple tree.
- Std CB400FBattery/air filter box.
- Fuel tank Rubbers.
- Fuel tank…”unrestored”
- Plastic inner fender.
- Standard fender bracket
- Polished CB400Frear hub laced to a Excel flanged 2.5-18 Rim with SS spokes. New bearings.
- Polished CB400Ffront hub laced to a Excel flanged 2.15-18 Rim with SS spokes. New bearings.
- Yoshimura 466cc piston kit.
- Ported cyl head with new valves.
- New intake rubbers.
- Std camshaft and springs.
- Balanced crank and rods.
- New main and big end bearings.
- New primary chain.
- New race cam chain.
- New Cam chain adjusters.
- Overhauled gearbox with new bearings.
- All new seals and gaskets.
- Fitted with Std alternator and starter motor.
- Restored set of Std carburettors.
- OEM plastic airbox.
- Bead blasted finish on crankcase.
- Painted Bronze finish on engine side covers.
- Dyna electronic ignition with coils.
- New Honda wiring harness.
- Restored front brake calliper.
This famous thumper from the early 80’s has had a ground up nut and bolt restoration. Everything has been replaced to refreshed. The only thing to be left standard and authentic looking is the engine. It looks fantastic with its Brat conversion – like a custom café scrambler. The 600cc engine has all the grunt one needs and with all the modern bits added, it rides even better than the day it rolled off the factory floor. The engine has an original 15 000km’s on the clock and you can feel that tightness. It’s a full on custom bike that screams individuality – one not to miss!
|1998 Jag XK8 for sale by Road & Race|
Engine V8 4.0litre
Engine fully reconditioned with new pistons reconditione heads etc.
Current Kilometer reading 79981.
Engine reconditionded when we collected the car 27.5.2016 reading 74613 km.
Total covered since recon 5387.
Just had a major service.
Colour: Metallic Navy Blue.
Lovely much sought after Jaguar very scarce in South Africa
Land Cruiser 70 Series for sale by Road & Race
|Car Model:||Land Cruiser 70 Series|
|Description:||The 70 Series is a family of Toyota Land Cruiser models produced from 1984 until the present day. It replaced the 25-year-old 40 Series as the off-road workhorse of the Land Cruiser heritage, while the 60 Series (and later the 80, 90, 100, 120, 150 and 200 Series) developed into more comfortable passenger off-road vehicles. Despite major changes in styling and numerous technological updates, the 70 Series was designed to retain the off-road capabilities and durability for which the 40 Series had become known. The 70 Series was marketed throughout the world, except for countries like India, USA, Mexico, Brazil and Korea. As a celebration of the Land Cruiser 70’s 30th anniversary, Toyota temporarily marketed the Land Cruiser 70 series in the Japanese market for 12 months.|
|1992 Land Rover Defender 110 Station wagon V8 for sale by Road & Race|
|Car Manufacture:||Land Rover|
|Car Model:||Defender 110 Station wagon|
|Description:||Well maintained and Reliable Defender. Lots of added extras. Body is in real good condition. Oils have been changed recently. It’s a must view to see all the extras.|
A neat 1992 Land Rover Defender for sale by Road & Race
|Car Manufacture:||Land Rover|
|Car Model:||Defender V8|
|Description:||1992 Land Rover Defender V8. Mechanically it is in great condition, no rust, just have some paint bubbling on the right hand back door. Interior needs some TLC. All round still a very Good Defender to take on your next trip, or to Restore into a beauty.